BEIJING, June 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Huami Corporation (“Huami” or the “Company”) (NYSE: HMI), a biometric and activity data-driven company with significant expertise in smart wearable technology, today announced that sales volume for the Mi Band 3 has reached one million units, only 17 days after its wide release to consumers.
- Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Customized edition marking Xiaomi’s IPO spotted Huami Technologies, maker of Xiaomi's line of smart band has hinted that it is set to release a customised edition of the Mi Band 3 to mark Xiaoami's IPO offering. Source: Xiaomi Mi […]
- Huami Announces Amazfit Smart Sport Watches Sales Volume Reached One Million Units in the First Half of 2018 Huami announced that sales volume for the Amazfit smart sport watches, including Amazfit Bip, Amazfit Pace, Amazfit Stratos (Stratos Plus), reached one million units in the first half of […]
- Latest Mi Band 3 leak points toward an imminent launch A new leak about Xiaomi’s upcoming affordable fitness band - the Mi Band 3 suggests it will be released soon. The successor to the Mi Band 2 was spotted after going through Bluetooth […]
- Xiaomi’s Mi Bunny Watch 3 is here to keep kids safe through 4G and GPS Xiaomi has announced a new smartwatch for kids that aims to keep the wearer safe through 4G connectivity and GPS tracking. Source: Xiaomi's Mi Bunny Watch 3 is here to keep kids safe […]
- Xiaomi Smartwatch Partner, Huami Files for $150 million US IPO Huami, makers of the Amazfit smartwatch line as well as Xiaomi’s Mi Band line has filed for a $150 million US IPO. The company filed with the US Securities and Exchange Commission on […]
- Xiaomi Mi Band HRX Edition Launched in Partnership with HRX by Hrithik Roshan From the last few days, Xiaomi is teasing the launch of a new fitness product in partnership with HRX by Hrithik Roshan.While everyone expected it to be the smart shoes that are already […]
- Xiaomi Mi Band 3 picks up an upgraded OLED panel and NFC, costs just $30 The Mi Band 3 offers a heart rate sensor, NFC, and a 0.78-inch OLED screen, all for $30. Source: Xiaomi Mi Band 3 picks up an upgraded OLED panel and NFC, costs just $30
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Heart Rate ECG Smartband (MI Band 3): Unboxing and Review Gearbest buying link for Xiaomi AMAZFIT Heart Rate Smartband, https://goo.gl/nnFbZ1 On flash sale $109.99 This watch has been provided by Gearbest for ...
- Mi Fit 3.4.2 APK Download Update – Introduces Mi Band 3 and Amazfit Bip Improvements The new update doesn’t contain any groundbreaking features, but this doesn’t mean that it isn’t a top priority. Even though the update might not include any new features, it does come […]
- AmazFit Stratos Review: Looking to Amaze… Xiaomi-backed wearable brand, Huami, has been around for a while. While they manufacture the Mi Band series for Xiaomi, the company has its own Amazfit Source: AmazFit Stratos Review: […]
- Xiaomi Mi Band 3 confirmed for Thursday announcement CEO Lei Jun confirmed May 31 unveiling for the wearable in a Weibo post. Source: Xiaomi Mi Band 3 confirmed for Thursday announcement
- Amazfit Health Band Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Unboxing and first impresion AMAZFIT smartband is a new smart fitness band which plays an important role of your health. It focuses on monitoring your body conditions like heart rate, ...