BEIJING, June 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Huami Corporation (“Huami” or the “Company”) (NYSE: HMI), a biometric and activity data-driven company with significant expertise in smart wearable technology, today announced that sales volume for the Mi Band 3 has reached one million units, only 17 days after its wide release to consumers.
- Huami Announces Launch of New Amazfit Health Band 1S and Introduces Groundbreaking Smart Wearable AI Chip, Huangshan-1 Huami Corporation ("Huami" or the "Company") (NYSE: HMI), a biometric and activity data-driven company with significant expertise in smart wearable technology, today announced the launch […]
- Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Customized edition marking Xiaomi’s IPO spotted Huami Technologies, maker of Xiaomi's line of smart band has hinted that it is set to release a customised edition of the Mi Band 3 to mark Xiaoami's IPO offering. Source: Xiaomi Mi […]
- Xiaomi Mi Band 3 NFC Version Teased to Launch Soon in China With Support for City Bus Card Payments After launching the Mi Band 3 a few months back, the NFC version of the fitness tracker is finally set to go on sale in China. The standard version of the Mi Band 3 was available for […]
- Huami Announces Two New Wearable Devices and AI Chip on Third Anniversary of Amazfit Brand Huami (NYSE: HMI), the second largest wearables company globally1, announced today the release of two new smart wearables and a new custom-designed ch Source: Huami Announces Two New […]
- Latest Mi Band 3 leak points toward an imminent launch A new leak about Xiaomi’s upcoming affordable fitness band - the Mi Band 3 suggests it will be released soon. The successor to the Mi Band 2 was spotted after going through Bluetooth […]
- Huami Announces Amazfit Smart Sport Watches Sales Volume Reached One Million Units in the First Half of 2018 Huami announced that sales volume for the Amazfit smart sport watches, including Amazfit Bip, Amazfit Pace, Amazfit Stratos (Stratos Plus), reached one million units in the first half of […]
- Xiaomi’s Mi Bunny Watch 3 is here to keep kids safe through 4G and GPS Xiaomi has announced a new smartwatch for kids that aims to keep the wearer safe through 4G connectivity and GPS tracking. Source: Xiaomi's Mi Bunny Watch 3 is here to keep kids safe […]
- Xiaomi Smartwatch Partner, Huami Files for $150 million US IPO Huami, makers of the Amazfit smartwatch line as well as Xiaomi’s Mi Band line has filed for a $150 million US IPO. The company filed with the US Securities and Exchange Commission on […]
- Xiaomi Mi Band HRX Edition Launched in Partnership with HRX by Hrithik Roshan From the last few days, Xiaomi is teasing the launch of a new fitness product in partnership with HRX by Hrithik Roshan.While everyone expected it to be the smart shoes that are already […]
- Xiaomi Mi Band 3 picks up an upgraded OLED panel and NFC, costs just $30 The Mi Band 3 offers a heart rate sensor, NFC, and a 0.78-inch OLED screen, all for $30. Source: Xiaomi Mi Band 3 picks up an upgraded OLED panel and NFC, costs just $30
- Xiaomi Mi Band 3 NFC edition gives the budget tracker payment powers When the Xiaomi Mi Band 3 launched in May earlier this year, we were promised a version packing NFC to enable contactless payments. Now it's finally here. Well, if you live in China. […]
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Heart Rate ECG Smartband (MI Band 3): Unboxing and Review Gearbest buying link for Xiaomi AMAZFIT Heart Rate Smartband, https://goo.gl/nnFbZ1 On flash sale $109.99 This watch has been provided by Gearbest for ...